Traverse the Graph with Neo4j in Amsterdam and Brussels
Neo Technology is excited to announce a flurry of meetups and talks in both Amsterdam and Brussels.
First up is a meetup in Amsterdam on Thursday, January 31 at 18:00 CET. Peter Neubauer, VP of Community, and Michael Hunger, Head of Spring Integration and Cloud Services, will both be present to discuss some cool graph topics. The event will be held in Room H at Delft Technical University, but be sure to register first with the Graph Database – Amsterdam meetup group.
The tour continues with Peter and Michael visiting Brussels for the FOSDEM Conference, but before the actual conference, the two will be leading a similar meetup in Brussels on Friday, February 1 at 18:00 CET. The list of suggested topics include:
- Spring Data Neo4j – Object Graph Mapping made easy
- Neo4j Spatial – handling geographic information in a graph, Geo-APIs, OpenStreetMap
- Structr CMS – a novel CMS built on top of Neo4j
- Neo4j in the wild – interesting real-life applications of Neo4j
The location will be announced soon, but registration with the Graph Database – Brussels meetup group is required to attend the event.
The last stop on this tour is the FOSDEM Conference on Saturday, February 2 and Sunday, February 3 at the Université Libre De Bruxelles – Solbosch Campus. There will be four talks on Neo4j this year:
1. An in-depth discussion of the Neo4j HA architecture with Michael Hunger
2. The Linked Data Benchmark Council – LDBC with Peter Neubauer
3. A Neo4j powered social networking and Question & Answer application to enhance scientific communication with Rene Pickhardt
4. Lessons Learned from Building a CMS based on Neo4j with Axel Morgner
For more information on these talks, visit the Graph Dev Room’s schedule by clicking here. We look forward to seeing you there!