We’re Hiring! Sales Operations Analyst
Applicants: Please apply via LinkedIn.
- Manage the commission plans which include creation of yearly commission plans, quarterlycalculation of commissions, assist Finance with commission accruals, quarterly creation and distribution of sales representative statements, assist with the creation of the quotas, and training sales representative on commission plans.
- Using SugarCRM, own the deal desk process for 99% opportunities which includes reviewing contracts to make sure the order form is clean and signed and verifying that data has been properly inputted.
- Flash / Forecast reporting for ARR and booking.
- Assist with various reporting decks and models which include the Board and company meeting presentation, company dashboard and KPI’s.
- Run and populate weekly reports such as new leads, new opportunities, ARR vs Plan and Bookings vs Plan
- Assist with the development a sales metric deck
- Work with Marketing to build a lead funnel (cycle) and track on a weekly basis
- Review current processes and make recommendations for streamlining or enhancing
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Cross-train with other team members
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Solid verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, with the ability to create elaborate models
- Highly self-motivated contributor with proven track record of results.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team.
- Personal drive to continually grow and enhance skills and knowledge.
Experience and Education
- 5 – 8 years’ experience
- Power user of Excel is a must
- SugarCRM experience
- Managing commission plans
- Bachelor’s degree
We look forward to (you) -[:WORKING_AT]->(Neo Technology)