Neo Technology Announces New Database: NullDB
- Innovative New Data Model Creates New Category of Database: NoDATA
- Database Eliminates Almost All Overhead and Storage Costs
April 1, 2013, San Mateo CA—Neo Technology today announced NullDB, a new database that does away with your data headaches by eliminating the data. NullDB is the first database in a new category: the NODATA database.
NullDB uses a patent pending null data model that provides performance and scalability never before seen or even considered for Big Data applications. Its ability to retrieve nothing is unmatched by any known database.
Taking the data out of database!
- A Write-Less Read-Never (WLRN) architecture
- Scalable to an infinite number of clustered servers
Using a patented cluster-f**k technology, NullDB provides high availability under the most demanding conditions
- Zero-memory zero-impact cache, which impacts neither your system nor your data
- Unique Round-Nothing Queuing(TM) routes all data to /dev/null
- Disaster Recovery without Backups!
- Automatic Self-configuring Failover
NullDB Beats the CAP Theorem
NullDB is the first and only database that can demonstrate all 3 of the CAP options:
- Consistency (all nodes see the same data at the same time)
In fact, all nodes worldwide see no data at the same time.
- Availability (a guarantee that every request receives a response about whether it was successful or failed)
Every request receives the same (null) notification all the time!, confirming that no data was written.
- Partition tolerance (the system continues to operate despite arbitrary message loss or failure of part of the system)
The system will continue to operate normally during and after any partial or complete system failure. In fact, you are guaranteed not to notice any system failures, even after complete system destruction! NullDB is the only database that can make this claim!
“We built a multi-billion dollar Portfolio Management system that used NullDB at its core, and my only wish was that we had used it even more extensively.” — CIO, Madoff Investments
“NullDB Financials was a key enabling technology for our entire enterprise.” — Former CIO, Enron
“NullDB provided the technology we needed to balance our sheets.” – former CTO, Fannie Mae
“The only gun registration database we support is NullDB.” – Wayne LaPierre, CEO of National Rifle Association