We’re Hiring! Director of Alliances and Professional Services – Bay Area
Applicants: Please apply via LinkedIn.
Location : San Mateo, CA
The Director of Alliances & Professional Services is responsible for the entire Channel eco-system of System Integrators and technical partners as well as Neo4j Professional Services offered to customers and partners. System Integrators include Accenture and Cap Gemini, but also regional and industry firms.
The candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in leading, developing and managing Channel Partners, as well as building an internal consulting services organization in a managerial role. Successful candidates will empower existing partners, and expand the partner network on a global basis. This individual will coordinate successful revenue generating opportunities via partners or Neo sales and consulting individuals, create demand generation plans and service delivery initiatives within the Partners or Neo customer portfolio. Enabling the Partners will require that this individual serve as an interface between the Partner and Neo, and sometimes with the end- customer. The Neo professional services organization needs to get built with top notch individuals that can maintain high utilization rate with customers and work well with our SI partners. Candidate must possess technical skills, integrity and confidence and have the ability to embrace the vibrant culture of Neo.
The candidate will have a demonstrated record of success in Channel Management and Professional Services. The candidate must have a bias towards action, be self-motivated and must be able work independently. This includes being hands-on, team oriented, entrepreneurial business acumen and leadership possessing excellent communications skills, enthusiasm, commitment and creativity in order to achieve company goals and revenue in the specified territory.
If you’re a high achiever, we want to talk to you.
Requirements, Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
• We’re looking for a track record of proven channel management and professional services with 8 -15 years of experience in a similar environment.
• Ability to recruit A-players
• Experience in reviewing and analyzing customer requirements with the ability to develop and convey effective business solutions through a consultative sales approach.
• Ability to create reliable SOWs and follow through on deliverables with high customer satisfaction.
• Experience with effective forecasting and tracking systems with the ability to present and articulate channel strategies, opportunities and anticipated growth to the executive leadership team.
• Experience in the Big Data arena a plus.
• Accountability. No excuses.
1. B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree required.
2. Channel and Professional Services experience in a managerial role.
3. A history of consistent over-achievement.
4. Obvious passion and people