Graph-tastic Technical Support Engineering Manager Needed
Applicants: Please apply via LinkedIn.
- San Francisco Bay Area or
- Remote, United States
At Neo Technology we are passionate about helping the world understand their data and we believe that (graphs) -[:ARE] -> (everywhere).
The use of our Neo4j (http://neo4j.com) graph database is growing significantly in industries all around the world. We need people that are passionate about customer success, tired of old-RDBMS ways, love to get into code, and want to be a part of a real data movement.
The Team Lead Support Engineering role at Neo Technology will be both a hands-on and leadership position. You will work with our customers day-to-day providing technical support for their implementation of Neo4j. This isn’t just a database administration support position though; you’ll get directly into code and have the opportunity to guide our customer’s Engineering and Operations teams through development and operational configuration. You will work directly with our Engineering and Product Management teams, collaborating with them to provide technical support and to advocate for our customers requirements. Strategically, this role will also help define and shape the delivery of technical support to Neo4j customers, including processes for managing support cases, means of providing proactive support, and best practices around queue and case management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years or more experience in Technical Support role with a majority of the time supporting Enterprise customers
- Database system experience with preference towards experience in NoSQL solutions and Neo4j desirable, but not required.
- Significant experience with Java, which includes the ability to understand, write, and debug Java code; an ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex server-side Java applications
- Experience authoring and producing knowledge-base articles, FAQ’s, and other outbound support documentation
- Capable of working with remote Engineering teams in multiple different time zones to bring cases to closure
We look forward to (you) -[:WORKING_AT]->(Neo Technology)