We’re Hiring! Director of Demand Generation
Applicants: For consideration, all candidates must send a resume and cover letter to: JobDemandGen@neotechnology.com
Location: US (San Francisco Bay Area)
- Plan and execute all marketing-driven lead-generation campaigns
- Create and drive repeatable lead nurturing/drip programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline, as well as drive user activity among those who have come in through the Company’s web sites
- Own the monthly newsletter out to the Company’s community, working cross functionally for content development
- Coordinate virtual teams across marketing and sales for campaign execution, including content marketing, product marketing, PR, social marketing, inbound marketing, and inside sales
- Own the business conceptualization of demand creation, lead nurturing, and scoring program strategy
- Own all lead management processes and infrastructure and work across marketing to ensure a consistent approach
- Manage the marketing automation tools and processes
- Track and analyze campaign effectiveness
- Report on campaign metrics and pipeline contribution
- Develop best practice marketing program recommendations
- Own pursuit of industry knowledge, best practices and trends as it pertains to marketing automation and campaign management
Key measure: # of net new customer opportunities
Skills and attributes
○ Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
○ Solid verbal/written communication skills.
○ Strong strategic thinking, tying lead generation activities to overall company go-to-market strategy.
○ Highly self-motivated contributor with proven track record of results.
○ Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team.
○ Personal drive to continually grow and enhance skills and knowledge.
Experience and education
○ Min of 5 years experience in lead generation and demand creation.
○ Strong business and marketing acumen and results oriented.
○ Highly knowledgeable about marketing automation systems. Preferably Marketo
○ Experience driving lead generation strategy based on company and marketing objectives.
○ Experience partnering with sales on pipeline development.
○ Bachelor’s degree
○ Marketo and SugarCRM experience
○ Developer marketing experience
○ Background in databases or open source